Wednesday 23 March 2011

unexpected hiatus

I did not intend to disappear after just an introductory post, but life has been much too typical for that.  It's hard to believe that I only have one week and six days left before I have to part with Matthew for a month.  Since our first month long visa induced separation four years ago, we have not spent more than one day apart.  It breaks my heart, but I'm going to replant some roots in America and to start treatment again.  I miss my health, my plans, and my overall happiness with the boy.  God is really taking me in the right direction with my life now and I am overjoyed at the thought of ticking items off our our life to do list once again.  I will miss our countryside walks here, Birmingham, Liverpool, etc.  Things are looking up slowly, just as the buds are opening and revealing the beauty in life that comes after the pressure of a dark winter.  Happy Wednesday :)

PS- sorry for the constant camera phone pictures.  Camera is massively unhappy and we are currently (shockingly) undecided on a good camera to replace it with. 



   Matthew and I decided that this is us.  It warms my heart every time I look at it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment